Monday, May 17, 2010

Houston, we have liftoff!

Just a few days short of 11 months, Leah FINALLY crawled.  Not just the one or two strides she's been doing for the past week, but full on crawling.  She's been able to get up on all fours for a while and she's been able to move around really good for the past couple of months, but she's now completely mobile. Not sure yet if this is good or bad... but this should make things a little more interesting between her and Maddy.  This also means I definitely need to go around the house "baby-proofing".  That girl LOVES to pull the charger cord out of the laptop.  Not only is she crawling, but she's also making more babbling sounds... all of this just within the past day!  For the longest time she's been saying "Mamamamama" but I swear this morning I finally heard a Dada and a few other sounds.  Crazy how fast things are starting to change with her.

So, this morning I accidentally left my cell phone ringer on when I got to work.  I even told myself when I got in that I needed to put it on silent and what did I do?  COMPLETELY forgot to put the phone on silent.  The funniest part about this is yesterday I figured out that you can record video on my phone and save it as your ringtone.  I thought it would be hilarious to have Maddy sing a few different songs and make them my ringtones (one for the main ringer and a couple others for certain people).  Go figure, about 10 minutes after I sit down at my desk, I start hearing what sounds like Maddy singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star from my bag.  I also recorded her saying "You're crazy Dad!" so that every time Tom calls, that's how the phone will ring.  It's the little things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment